Bookings and Cancellations: All bookings and cancellation to be made in writing by email or post
Full payment should be made 30 days after start date of the course unless otherwise agreed.
Payment can be made by cheque, or BACS.
Course Bookings/Reservations All bookings/reservations are subject to the above standard terms and conditions.
Failure to Show – Any candidate failing to attend a course will still reflect a bona-fide booking, the fee of which will be subjected to our standard terms and conditions.
Transfer and Cancellation of Group bookings:
Cancellation at any point up to a minimum of 4 weeks of the agreed start date – No charges apply.
Cancellation within the 4 weeks of the agreed start date – 25% of the total invoice must be paid.
Cancellation if less than 2 weeks of the agreed start date – 50% of the total invoice price must be paid.
Cancellation if less than 1 week of the agreed start date – 75% of the total invoice must be paid.
Cancellation if less than 24 hours – 100% of the invoice must be paid
Certificates: We reserve the right not to issue certificates where an invoice remains unpaid.
We can supply copy certificates requests must be made in writing and are subject to an administration charge of £10.00 + VAT
Right of Admission: J.W Health and Safety Training Ltd pride ourselves on giving quality interesting courses therefore any candidate who jeopardises our course by displaying aggressive, unruly or disruptive behaviour will be ejected from the course, under these circumstances no refund will be given for the cost of the course.
Course Timings & Attendance: Trainees must adhere to timings set out in the course information pack. Failure to attend and participate in any part of the course will result in the trainee’s removal from the final examination (where applicable).
Re qualification Courses.
Trainees placed on the Re qualification course must be in possession of a valid Ofqual/HSE approved certificate which must be scanned and emailed or posted to us immediately after booking. The original must be bought to the course on the first day of the Re qualification.
Force Majeur: J.W Health and Safety Training Ltd cannot be held responsible for any incident or occurrence outside of its control that affects any aspect of the training.
In the unlikely event a course has to be changed, rescheduled or cancelled for any reason, J.W Health and Safety Training Ltd will make every reasonable effort to make alternative arrangements.
Website Terms & Conditions
The term “J.W Health and Safety Training Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without J.W Health and Safety Training Ltd’ prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
J.W Health and Safety Training Ltd are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
J.W Health and Safety Training Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/07/2014
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We may use the information to customise the web site according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we may collect online.
Links to other web sites
Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the web site, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [JW Health & Safety Training Limited, 14 Sycamore Copse, Wakefield, WF2 8DG].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Information you give during your training course will be passed onto Qualsafe Awards for certification purposes and also we reserve the right to use this information for legal purposes or may be required to pass this information onto an authorised body where required to do so by law.